Saturday, August 13, 2011

First Thing's First.....


Hello, so as the title suggest first things first. As many of you know, there are firsts in about everything that you do. First birthday, first steps, first grade, first dog, first love, first kiss, first heartbreak, first job and first child, these are just a few of firsts but, firsts none the less. This blog is not about all the other firsts, this is about my first blog. Honestly, I never thought I would write a blog or do anything like it but, here I am. I am writing it because I have been reading my best mate Ahdom Smith’s blogs and I have really enjoyed them. He suggested that I try it myself, writing about my experiences and travels. We have been on several trips together but, have not been on any in the past couple of years. Last summer I traveled to Lima, Peru with three friends from college for a mission trip and I plan on writing about it in the future. Depending on how well this goes, will determine my career as a blogger. I want you to know that I am glad you are here. I know that you are not here specifically with me but, you are here reading my blog. It is a real privilege that you are taking time out of your day to read something that I wrote. In saying that, I know that you either know me or you don’t, if we have never met, I am Adam Whitefield. I have twenty six years old, the youngest of three children and I have been married for two and half months to the woman of my dreams who happens to be the most incredible woman I know. I have a degree in Sociology and have a job that I do not care about. I look forward to you getting to know me through my writings. I may not get to know you or you may not get to know me as a close friend would but, you will get an idea of who I am through my blogs and stories. As I write I am sure you begin the process of getting to know me through my writings of my opinions, my wife, my life, my travels, and my experiences. I welcome your feedback and comments so I can improve my writing and develop better skills. Thank you and have a lovely day!

Adam W.

1 comment: